Quality made in Germany
The consistent avoidance and elimination of errors and sources of error is the basis of our quality policy. We give the quality aspect top priority in all areas and comply with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. The prerequisite for this is a conscious, active cooperation of all specialist departments and their employees. All managers are obliged to constantly observe the effectiveness of the QM measures applicable in their area of responsibility and to contribute to improvements.
The quality policy of STG-Beikirch has the following Goals:
• Fulfillment of expectations and requirements of the interested parties
• A continuous improvement of quality
These goals are to be achieved by:
• Securing and further development of the process and product quality
• Qualification of employees.
The aim of STG-Beikirch is to manufacture products and provide services that meet the requirements of modern industrial electronics.
Methods, processes and equipment that correspond to the state of the art in science and technology are used for this purpose. During product planning and production, we take the utmost care to ensure compliance with existing standards, regulations and statutory provisions. We will react immediately to any changes. Quality goals are set and defined by the management. These are monitored and evaluated in the corresponding meetings of the areas involved.
HSEE-Policy (Health, Safety, Environmental and Energy Management)
Our HSEE system complies with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 14001 environmental management, DIN EN ISO 50001 energy management and the OHSAS 18001 occupational safety standard. This helps us:
• to always use machines, devices and work equipment in accordance with their intended use,
• to inform and instruct employees about dangers and liabilities,
• to observe the safety regulations in all instructions,
• to take organizational precautions to ensure rapid and correct assistance in emergencies,
• to rectify malfunctions and defects that impair work safety as quickly as possible,
• to promote environmental and energy awareness among all employees,
• to make our production processes as environmentally friendly and energy-efficient as possible,
• to optimise the use of resources and waste generation,
• to select suppliers, contractors and service providers in such a way that they participate as far as possible in the implementation of our HSEE policy.
The goals of our HSEE policy are:
• Continuous improvement of operational processes
• Improving competitive performance
• Ensuring the safety and health protection of employees
• Consistent and continuous improvement in the area of environmental performance improvement of energy-related Performance.
These goals are to be achieved by:
• Continuous improvement of our performance in occupational safety, health and environmental protection
• Compliance with all relevant legal regulations and obligations in the areas of occupational safety, environment and energy.
We guarantee the quality of our products at all times. They meet the recognised quality standards and norms, are certified for use and are subject to constant quality control, which is also proven by the certifications according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 50001. Certification in accordance with the internationally recognised environmental management standard DIN EN ISO 14001 also proves that STG-BEIKIRCH pursues a consistent and continuous improvement in the area of environmental performance as an important corporate goal.